A roulette is a casino game which comes from a French word that means “little wheel”. It is a game which uses a ball, a table and a wheel with a total of 38 numbers. In conventional casinos, the roulette is often known for one thing – its massive size, which is why it takes up a lot of floor space. A smaller variant of the game has been made for those who don’t want to go through all the hassles that come with conventional roulettes. That minute variant is none other than the mobile roulette.
Mobile Roulette is a fun, addicting casino game wherein players could win a lot of prizes. Before knowing the rules of the game, understanding the wheel is a must. What is a wheel? A roulette wheel is composed of 38 numbers which include one to thirty-six (1-36), a single zero, and a double zero. All those numbers are not arranged consecutively; however, they do alternate from red to black, with the exception of the single and double zeroes which are green.
The croupier operates this wheel in a live casino. In mobile roulette, a croupier is not needed. When the wheel is all set, the player/s would start betting on the betting board, which is more widely known as the roulette board. This roulette board contains the number found on the wheel but this time, it is arranged consecutively from left to right and is separated in to three columns.
Now, players can start betting depending on the type of bets (Inside bets or Outside bets) chosen. To help you differentiate between the two bets, here’s a simple guide:
1. Straight: Also known as single bet wherein players would bet on a single number.
2. Split: Betting on a pair of adjacent numbers which can either be vertical or horizontal.
3. Street: Betting on three numbers on a single horizontal line.
4. Corner: Also known as Square wherein players can bet on four numbers in a square layout.
5. Six line: Also known as Double street wherein the player could bet on two adjoining streets.
6. Trio: Betting on an intersecting point between 0, 1, and 2 or 0, 2 and 3.
7. Basket: Also known as the first four which is a bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3.
8. Top Line: A bet on 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.